
Not my finest eating day on Friday. Went to an early appointment with just a big diet soda and it lasted forever. Got home around noon and had some Turkey Meatball & Barley soup (the last of it, so sad) and later in the afternoon a Clif Blueberry Crisp bar. First I had two bites of a Larabar, which I had never tried before - Cherry Pie flavor - and REALLY didn't like it so I threw it away.

Went to work and ended up getting home late again, like midnight - it's been a late week all around. I was pretty tired and didn't feel like eating so I had a few handfuls of All Bran Garlic & Herb crackers and another Clif Bar, mostly because I was kind of pouty over a few things not going great at work and felt like eating something sweet. It was a Black Cher
ry Almond flavor which I've never had before and it was super yummy. Oops, almost forgot that I had a premade chocolate protein shake, too. But, yeah, that's not the most nutritionally balanced day. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment