Breakfast today was Trader Joe's Greek Yogurt with blackberries...yum. Had a little iced Gingerbread Coffee from Trader Joe's, too, but I guess I wasn't really in a coffee mood.
Went to lunch at Pei Wei with a friend. I had a broccoli ginger thing with tofu over brown rice. Didn't take pictures at the restaurant (was thinking my friend might find it a little insane if I started snapping photos of my food, but then I decided on the way home that I don't care and from now on am going to take pictures of restaurant food, too) so here's a picture of the leftovers I brought home. It was pretty good, nothing amazing, but we had fun which is more the point of going out for lunch in my opinion.Stopped at my favorite local natural foods store on the way home for a few things and decided to get a little treat. I love yogurt covered pretzels but tend to limit them because they're not exactly super-healthy, but they have them in Christmas tree shapes right now! Look how cute they are! So I got a little bag of them from the bulk bin and had a few.

I ate the rest of the Pei Wei before going to work. Got home from work pretty late again - it's been busy this week with company holiday parties and the such, but at least it's been good money. Just had some more Crockpot Beans & Rice after work. I need to be up early in the morning for an appointment so hopefully I can sleep pretty soon.


hi, you should come to HK, photographing every dish is a city-wide craze!
ReplyDeleteHow interesting! I work in a restaurant here and am starting to see a few people taking pictures of their food, but it's not too common yet. I bet it will be, though.
ReplyDelete